Hi Paul,

> > Err, did you expect we would be giving the book away for free?

> Yes, electronically.  There are countless sites that freely and gladly
allow people place their research.  I use Peswiki.com.

Err, funny you would say that...
http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Aether_Physics_Model

> IMHO here's a significant difference between you and I -->

> From the beginning of my research I have placed the following statement at
the top of my research web page:
"Note This project and research requires no funding or payments of any kind.

No payment is requested nor has any ever been accepted for this project and
research. This researcher has the necessary equipment and money to continue
this project and research."

> You push your Aether theory, but when the poor scientist goes to your
website they discover you are selling a book.

Heaven's to mergatroids!  Imagine such a diabolical scheme!  I have been
caught, go ahead and report this heinous crime to the authorities Oh Mighty
Crusader of free books.

Here is another difference between us, I'm smart enough to write a book and
register it with the Library of Congress in order to protect my ideas
without having to wait for Nature or Science to accept a theory about the
Aether for peer review.

Here is another difference; I was requested by a large number of scientists
to write a book on the Aether Physics Model, which is why I have already
sold well over 300 copies.

And here is one more difference between us.  My background includes several
years as finance manager for 14 different corporations.  I happen to know a
thing or two about how to make an original $1000 investment perpetuate the
production of the books so that I don't have to spend $40 of my own pocket
money to send each copy of the hand printed book to whoever is interested.
I would have lost what little I own by now if I had followed your advice.

>>> May I ask what your APM can do that Quantum Physics cannot?
 >
>> Apparently you can.  The real question, based upon your professed dislike
>> for Aether theories, is will you listen to the answer?  I have spoken
>> several times in this thread and other threads on this list about the APM
>> predicting the relative strengths of the fundamental forces, predicting
>> the 1s orbital electron binding energies, and predicting the distributed
>> and reciprocal natures of charges.  And this is just a short list.

> After asking you far too many times, and you avoiding the question, one
has to presume you are not qualified at quantum physics.

Let the record show, he asked the question again and ignored the answer
again.

> I tried by asking you if your theory predicts what QM has successfully
predicted.  I'll even take another step forward by asking what a scientist
could do with your model? Could one use your APM in a computer software
simulation?

Absolutely, that is what the Aether Physics Model was designed for.  The APM
is a discrete model of physics, which can provide not only a geometrically
based computer simulation, but also a dimensionally based simulation.  This
is one of our goals for development once the theory gets off the ground with
the right crowd and sufficient funding comes in.

> That may not interest the physics community as a whole, but it could catch
my interest since I write software simulations.

How ironic.  You ignore the Aether, which is the very basis of the structure
you need in order to discretely model quantum physics.  You may not have
noticed all those graphics in the papers.  But those are computer generated
images, based upon the Aether Physics Model.

Those images represent a two-dimensional surface in a five-dimensional
spatial-temporal coordinate system.  The reason modern physics cannot
properly model quantum structures is because they are stuck in the
four-dimensional space-time coordinate systems.  The wrong assumption is
made that quantum existence must exist in the same apparent coordinates as
macro existence.  Yet if anybody had given it much thought, the reason why
subatomic particles have half spin is because subatomic particles act as
time diodes, cutting off part of our experience of reality.

By "time diodes" I mean subatomic particles due to quantum frequency the
same thing that electrical diodes do to AC current.  Electrical diodes cause
AC current to appear as pulsed DC.  Subatomic particles have the same
effect, but since we are made of subatomic particles (as is all our test
equipment), we perceive the illusion of continuous linear time.

As I have pointed out many times, the APM has started off only as a theory
of quantum structure.  Only recently have I made progress into quantum
mechanics using a completely new approach, and which allows for the
prediction of all the 1s orbital electron binding energies.  With a little
more research, this equation should easily predict all the electron binding
energies.  We have also made progress on a nuclear binding energy equation
and hope to develop a similar atomic spectra equation for predicting all the
spectra of all the isotopes and their ions.  With these combined equations,
we should be able to engineer molecules to our exact specifications.

But I can't do all this work by myself with zero dollars personal income, a
bad leg, and many other limitations I'm currently experiencing.  What I need
is to network with other researchers who are interested in actually solving
the mysteries of the Universe, rather than making the mysteries more
mysterious with weird ideas like wave/particle duality, probability
functions, and force particles.  I need to tap the vast resources of various
national labs and Universities and harness the combined brain power and
skills of numerous people.  It just isn't possible for me to finish this
work by myself in this lifetime.

Contrary to your libelous smear campaign about charging for books, I never
took a single penny of the book sales for myself.  All the funds from the
book sales go into the non-profit organization for the purpose of promoting
the Aether Physics Model.  So far, I have had to rely on the donations of
friends and family to keep my personal life in motion, especially after I
suffered a compound fracture of my lower left leg and ankle, and compressed
my spine two years ago.  The only way I could sink lower into poverty at
this point is to abandon my dilapidated old house and live on the streets.
Is that what you think I should do to match your level chivalry?

Dave