Hi,
[snip]
>Please note that the -285.83 kJ/mol reaction enthalpy this calculation is
>based on is for STP conditions 1atm and 25°C, so for different conditions e.g.
>1atm and 100°C the appropriate reaction enthalpy must be used and will yield a
>different thermo-neutral voltage value.

Most definitions of STP that I am aware of use 0 C as the temperature, though
according to Wiki, there is an old US version that uses 60 F (15.56 C).
See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_conditions_for_temperature_and_pressure

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition (capitalism) provides the motivation,
Cooperation (communism) provides the means.