> Ed Storms deserves a major apology from you.

Certainly.

I, Michel Jullian...arraigned personally before this tribunal, and kneeling
before you, Most Eminent and Reverend Lord Cardinals, ... swear that I have
always believed, do believe, and by God's help will in  the future believe, all
that is held, preached, and taught by the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
But whereas -- after an injunction had been judicially intimated to me by this
Holy Office, to the effect that I must altogether abandon the false opinion
that to electrolyze means "to electrically lyse", and that I must not hold,
defend, or teach in any way whatsoever, verbally or in writing, the said false
doctrine, and after it had been notified to me that the said doctrine was
contrary to Holy Scripture -- I wrote and printed a book in which I discuss
this new doctrine already condemned, and adduce arguments of great cogency in
its favor, without presenting any solution of these, and for this reason I have
been pronounced by the Holy Office to be vehemently suspected of heresy, that
is to say, of having held and believed that to electrolyze means "to
electrically lyse".

Michel, who has nothing against Ed Storms BTW, sorry (seriously this time) if
it looked this way.