Terry may be setting me up for one of Michel's 'proper
English wording' lessons....

No, I just don't understand why you say the charge carrier is positive.

Here is the quote from the initial posting on how the inventor describes his cell - and admittedly it does not sound like conventional EE-jargon, so perhaps we can "deconstruct" what he is trying to say:

Zigouras - "The voltage applied to the cell never falls below +1 volt. As one side of the cell is connected to +13.8 volts, that means that the other side of the cell never goes above +12.8 volts.

In other words, the square wave switches between zero volts and +12.8 volts 40,000 times per second."

END of Zigouras quote.

I was trying to tailor my comments on a working hypothesis (giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was getting 200 HP from only water) to this set of 'facts'. It is of course clear that massive positive charge imbalance in a water fog or mist would be difficult to achieve in an engine which is also chassis-grounded (unless the engine itself floats above ground - not likely).

It is common knowledge among the water-fuel (JC) set that older ICE's often work better than new ones for this - and in the past, as you know, I have been vocal in saying that this could indicate that some of the energy is coming from crankcase oil which is leaking through the rings. One of the reasons I stop posting to those JC forums is hate-mail from true-believers asking - how can you know that they didn't have a new ring-job? They never claimed they did have new rings - only why would anyone assume they did not. Go figure.

OTOH this factor (old engine working better than new one) could also mean that in an 10 year oldster, one with thickly oxidized (and electrically insulating) surfaces being formed over time on the manifold, piston crowns and cylinder head etc - that this helps to retain capacitance. We are only talking <14 v. here - and water mist can have a few acres per liter - of surface area - which translates into lots of capacitance. This would be especially true if there is some kind of positive charge sequestration, say in the center of a hexagonal arrangement of 6 water molecules - or even in a tetragonal grouping. Both are found in water in addition to the massive icosahedrons of Prof. Chaplin. which could easily sequester a charge.

... just thinking out loud....(and hoping that it is not a scam).

Jones