Hi Steve,
[snip]
>>Steve in future, would it be possible to get your sound pickup by
>>plugging directly into the sound system of the auditorium?
[snip]
>Robin,
>
>You tell me very little that I don't already know. I almost considered not
>even doing the post-production and posting of Pam's video for the very
>reasons you state. But I decided to post it anyway, anticipating that at
>least some people would complain. I do the best I can sir, and I wear too
>many hats as it is. I'm glad the videos are of such interest that you would
>want to hear the speakers better. I didn't worry to much about the screen
>because I figured I could add screen shots in post-production later. I can
>still do this, but I don't have the time. If you would like to underwrite
>the costs, I can hire a professional to do this - for you and the rest of
>the public's benefit.
>
>I have a shotgun mike but forgot to pack it. It would have helped with
>Pam's audio somewhat, but she always speaks quietly. Amping that up is
>difficult under all configurations. I also have a wireless mike but chose
>not to carry it. Do you have any idea how much of a f*** hassle it is to do
>air travel in the U.S. with electronics?

You haven't answered my question about plugging into the sound system that the
mike she wears is connected to.
I suggest this primarily because it has the best cost/benefit ratio (zero cost;
huge benefit).
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition (capitalism) provides the motivation,
Cooperation (communism) provides the means.