Hi Jack,

>Hi Robin,
>
>This is great!
>
>Have you thought about posting it to the
>Hydrino list?
>
>Jack Smith
[snip]
I am considering it, however I'm somewhat put off by the hostile reception it is
likely to receive. Potential problems:-

1) When being struck by a fast particle, a hydrino molecule probably won't
always split neatly in two. I have yet to work out just how much of a problem
this is.

2) If Dr. Mills is correct, and I am wrong, about the radius of the Hydrino,
then p=24 may not be enough for rapid fusion. (However even slow fusion might be
acceptable, depending one the actual half-life).

3) Dr. Mills wants nothing to do with fusion, and since he is currently almost
the only one spending money and doing actual research on Hydrinos directly, I
would prefer not to alienate him more than I already have.

4) The fast particles required might well be the alpha particles from the fusion
reaction, and hence the fusion reaction may need to become an integral part of
the process. With Dr. Mills being antagonistic toward any form of nuclear
reaction, this is a struggle I would rather avoid.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition (capitalism) provides the motivation,
Cooperation (communism) provides the means.