there are many theories of everything.  gut instinct, you know.

On 4/2/07, thomas malloy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I had a serendipitous event last Thursday night. I met this Chem E. He
was talking about remediating the waste out of a nickle mine.  I
mentioned ghost gold, he replied, ORMES. I mentioned Joe Champion's
theories, he mentioned LENR. He knows about BLP too. I wanted to discuss
the matter further, but he has a commitment to his partners. He did
mention a theory of everything. I searched it, as far as I can tell, it
applies to particle physics. He said that a researcher at the U of M is
working on it.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---

--