howard johnson connection - perhaps steorn connection? searl connection?
and hamel mention.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 16 Apr 2007 07:36:34 -0000
Subject: [KeelyNet_Interact] Digest Number 134
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KeelyNet_Interact;_ylc=X3oDMTJlM2w1a2xhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE5NDU2NjY1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY3MgRzZWMDaGRyBHNsawNocGgEc3RpbWUDMTE3NjcwODk5NA-->
overcoming the 'lock' of self-running
magnetics<http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=page&name=gp&ver=sh3fib53pgpk#111f9525ef1daa0b_3>From:
Jerry Decker voltage
continuous overcoming the 'lock' of self-running magnetics
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KeelyNet_Interact/message/290;_ylc=X3oDMTJxYXNkcnRkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE5NDU2NjY1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MjY3MgRtc2dJZAMyOTAEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTE3NjcwODk5NA-->
Posted
by: "Jerry Decker" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
jwdatwork <http://profiles.yahoo.com/jwdatwork> Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:28 pm
(PST) Hola Folks!

I received a nice email and did my rant thing after these two articles,
but might be useful for experimenter insights.

If you've not seen the video yet, check out these two;

04/15/07 - Video - 5 seconds Self-Spinning Magnet Setup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0KHZ53g678

Beginnings of a possible perpetual motion effect. Uses a hard drive
magnet, 6 bearings and a toy elliptical magnet bought in Mexico. Moving
the bearings changes the magnetic path to form new poles. As shown in
frames 4 and 5, this is the configuration which gave 5 seconds of spin
for a brief twist to get it started. In the video you can see it
spinning rapidly for about 5 seconds. It might be possible to extend
this effect into a continuous motion. / Comments: It appears 8 bearings
would comprise a complete circle around the hard drive magnet, the
configuration uses 6 bearings with 5 bearings next to each other (from
45 to 225 degress) and one separated at roughly 315 degrees to assist
the spin effect.
--------------------
04/15/07 - Video - Self-running Magnetic Spindle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96mGrUOwTvY

23 yildir galisan gergek dvnergeg sadece bu videoda. I believe Donergec
means free energy in Polish. Anyway, the video link has been posted on
KeelyNet before and everytime I see it I am fascinated as it appears to
be self-powered. To the left you can see what look like two packs of
cigarettes as this guy smokes like a chimney. But the spindle spins for
the duration of the video which runs for about 4:21 minutes and has
contrast problems, too bright on the spindle and too dark elsewhere. I
took two captures and cleaned them up as best I could.
--------------------
Also the magnetic spindal thing in polish looks a lot like a plastic
toy that you can buy at science museums.

Yes, and reported here several months ago...these spindles sell for
about $10-$20 and you give it a little spin and it spins for a minute or
two...but in the video, his APPEARS to spin the length of the video.

One end is supported, the other floats free on a magnetic bearing...if
this guy is for real, he might have arranged the magnets at a 45 degree
angle like Howard Johnson and others who have claimed a self-running effect.

The trick of course it the lock at about 340 degrees or so where it
needs a kick to jump it back into the propulsive field. Because this
spindle wobbles (bobbles) when spinning it might be self-resetting, what
Bearden calls 'regauging'.

It is also what Hamel calls the 'Butterly Effect' where magnets wobble
enough to recock themselves into the propelling field. See;

http://www.keelynet.com/ohsako/ohsako.htm

on magnetic anomalies which include the TOMI and Ohsako devices.

Troy Reed used something similar many years ago but with spring loaded
clicker inkpens that recocked as the machine turned. In the old videos
you can hear this thing clicking like crazy for each pen on the huge wheel.

The elliptical magnet in the first video is novel because of the shape
letting it recock...everyone know that weebles wobble but they won't
fall down...well some people claim to have discovered a geometry which
rights itself under any condition...I looked but couldn't find the
reference...oh well, just buy a weeble and you got it.