have you tried getting in touch with klaus rauber of
http://www.implosion-ev.de/ ?  also, have you tried calling the PKS? it is
open on wednesdays i believe 10am to 2pm (hmm, gmt+1? not sure)  the info
might be at http://www.viktorschauberger.at/

regarding klaus rauber - i have a german documentary where he shows new
pictures that look almost similar to the pöpel report pictures in callum
coats "energy evolution" book (which has  the pöpel report as an addition
right at the end). but it would be great to hook up the original tests, just
to .. well, have them.
if i get to IWONE3  in höör,malmö,sweden, i could try and ask klaus rauber
and curt hallberg - however thats in august, and im still not 100% if i can
afford to go to it.