Steven Krivit wrote:

Thanks, but I meant the story from March 30.

"These are mostly the same guys who jumped on board 18 years ago," said Robert Park, a physics professor at the University of Maryland who wrote

"These guys aren't bad guys. They're just wrong, as far as I can tell."

Leave it to Parksie! A venture capitalist is bringing a LENR powered cell to market, and he's still lying and dening. I'm glad that Robert doesn't regard me as bad because I think that he's evil. Or is he stupid? na, he's too smart to be that stupid.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---