John Berry wrote:

Balls.
The argument that us 'puny humans' can't effect the environment isn't based on science, it's just a philosophy if

Did you watch the video John? Volcanoes pump out 10 times as much CO2 as all human activity. The big volcano you mentioned blocked out the sunlight which cooled the climate, which resulted in a famine. There is a 1600 year cycle of warming and cooling. Greenland was once ice free, hence the name.

Truth isn't our friend, nor is light.

What nonsense

>In the end I have heard of lots of theories, and the thing that >convinces me that it is right to follow the mainstream >(something i seldom do) is this: War caused by oil.
Nonsense, war is caused by human evil

>Pollution caused by oil.
Nonsense, pollution is caused by human activity
>Assholes supported by oil, and I don't just mean Arab ones.
That's all of us.

>Quite frankly George Bush is enough reason for me.
>You're ignoring the civilizational war in which we find >ourselves And then there is the fact that I do research in the >field of alternative energy, shouldn't the question be why you >on a FE based list support oil?

This is a scientific anomalies list John

Or perhaps because they voted for Bush and own stock in oil companies.

More Nonsense, people with lots of money support the Democrats. The middle income people, who want to be left alone by the government vote Republican.

It isn't Gore making a killing, Bush has the monopoly on killing.

You're spouting more idiotic liberal nonsense John. We are in a civilizational war. The Radical Islamists have announced their intention to either convert us to Islam and impose Sharia Law, or kill us.

Given the economic track record of Sharia Law, if they got their way, you'll get your wish of seeing human economic activity suppressed.

Ok, sorry for the harsh words which are a result of frustration but can you please explain your pro pollution fuck with nature stance because I don't even slightly get it.

>>If you want to offer people more hope then find a better way >to solve the problem, don't deny that any problem exists.

We have all sorts of problems, but, IMHO. if human caused G W is one of them, there's nothing that we can do about it.

You've accepted the liberal's world view, which is insane and consequently the world makes no sense to you. I'd like to recommend Dennis Prager's show, which can be heard on radio in many markets, and on the Internet.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---