Dear Vo.,

      A  cut and cut... and some paste, comment:

       GENERAL
        In general,as there may be a "comment" it seems  as though the
"armchair" science  community find a difficulty in and of a responce,
rejoinder...

     SO:  As a favor.... I ask PLEASE to RSVP this little note ....
          And rejoin with "not an arm chair guesikation"  but some real
stuff.....

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  Here is are a critique.... and question '''grouping"

On 4/4/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]