Jones Beene wrote:

By George, laddies, it doesn' make much sense to force an algae bloom and not harvest it.

Obviously that is too ambitious a plan to pull-off from day one - but looking ahead a few years ... (here is another idea for Russ to "borrow")

Call me crazy (or call me Ishmael) but... wouldn't the ideal situation be to have in place a system of at least two (or more) ships tracing the same route ?? the leading one being a

The second ship would be the "Baleener" (We can even christen her as Omoo-Too <g> or if the Japanese beat us to

Discussions like this make me appreciate algeoil. It land based and best of all, makes economic sense.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---