On 5/6/07, Esa Ruoho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
what about stochastic resonance then?

Rutherford Berkhausen & Steorn.

No, not the latest law firm; nor, a new wave band.  However it *is*
helping me to understand what these Irish laddies are talking about.

Rutherford essentially defined magnetic viscosity in his second paper.
Barkhausen fairly explained the cause and showed how domain flipping
causes magnetic noise.  The propagation of domain flipping is the
cause of MV.  Steorn has now found a way to take an advantage of the
propagation of domain flipping.

At first I did not believe that you could build a solid state magnetic
energy source; but, I think I could bloody well do it with adequate
resources.

Well done!

Terry