Dear Terry,

You are suggesting the electric power out of the generator is more than 3 times
the electric power consumed by the motor. If so, there would indeed remain no
serious obstacle to self-powering (which you had already announced as imminent
1 year ago), since converting the output voltage to the input voltage can be
done with at least 80% efficiency, which would make the overall loop gain
largely overunity: 3*0.8=2.4.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case, Paul Sprain says in the caption:
"The input power is 3.84 watts and the output from the generator underload is
7.81 volts @ .536 mA or 4.18 watts."
This would make the overall COP closer to 1.1 (4.18/3.84), which obviously
would still be a remarkable achievement if confirmed, but might not be enough
for self-powering.

A detail: in the caption he has made the same confusion between joules and
watts I had pointed out last year:
"The electro magnet uses 19.6 volts @ 1.2 amps for 28 ms or .658 watts per
pulse." (should be joules)

More to the point, I see the EM voltage is the same as last year (about 20V),
the pulse duration hasn't changed either (28 ms), how come the current has gone
down from 2A (which as you will remember I had estimated underestimated by a
factor of 5 to 10 for two independent reasons) to 1.2A?

Michel