I cleaned up that essay about Partridge and sent him a copy. He may not be pleased by it.

I would be astonished -- flat out floored -- if he were to upload a copy. People like him never do that.

People like me, on the other hand, always do that. If someone sent me an essay shredding my work, I would instantly upload a copy here. If the essay was any good (or if it was particularly atrocious) I would probably upload it to LENR-CANR. I want all sides to be heard, which is why I uploaded the Wikipedia article here:

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/293wikipedia.html

(It seems a little off-topic and too political for LENR-CANR.)

If Huizenga or Taubes ever sends me a paper I will be delighted to upload it.

This trait of mine should not be mistaken for modesty, by the way. It is just the opposite. I am utterly indifferent other people's opinions. I could not care less what they say about me or my work. I do not even care what I think about my work. The only reason I quote the skeptics is to make them look bad. On the other hand, if ever one of them sends me an essay that makes my work look bad, I will instantly change my opinions and endorse his ideas instead. This is how computer programmers think. Utility, pragmatism and getting the job done are all that matters. When you find a good Pascal procedure in a textbook, you take it. You toss out the old one without a moment's thought. The only thing that counts is technical accuracy and results. People who fall in love with their own code or say "Not Invented Here!" are fools who will soon be crushed by the competition.