Jones Beene wrote:

There is lots of disagreement on the actual price of nuclear fuel.

To be honest, it must be admitted that the Sierra Club is still a 'net positive influence' on American Society and politics. Just as most of us no longer hold the inheritors of the Roman Catholic historical legacy to be responsible for the Inquisitions and other atrocities, we can forgive the Sierra Club for perhaps shortening the lives of even more citizens (statistically) - through the 'law of unintended conseqences'. Hey, in both cases, remarkable and honorable individuals 'thought' that they were doing the 'right thing'. Go figure.

The real power-shortage will always be in 'brain power'.

I wonder about Ralph Nader. He's consistantly attacks corporate America, but he has extensive investments in it. I contacted his political organization about the surpression of LENR and was ignored.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---