leaking pen wrote:

On 6/12/07, thomas malloy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I regards to the Spacestation's gyros, I posted, and

leaking pen replied:

> what do you mean by stops?  they are mounted on arms

The gyros can only rotate so far before the bump against a stop.

True, but I'm not in orbit, and if I was in orbit, what would I stand on?

In tonight's interview, Richard explained the matter further. The space station is huge, and even at 200 miles, there is still atmosphere. Consequently, the station wants to assume an orientation not conducive to the solar panel's optimal orientation. For some reason the computers, aren't networking properly. For the meantime, the shuttle is holding it in the proper orientation, but in 7 days, it's scheduled to de-orbit. That is if they can fix the rip in the heat shield, the good news is that it is only 4 inches.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---