From: John Steck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:13 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:RE: Happy trails, guys

Useless?  Come on Horace, snap out of it....  the only time one becomes
useless is when they are dead and buried in a box unable to fertilize the
tree they planted you next to.  Every time you hit 'send' is a another
contribution to this circle of misfits.

There is a very short list in my head of core individuals on vortex for whom
I would and do pine their absence.  You are one of them... keep hitting
'send' ya useless old retired guy.

-john