Hi,
[snip]
A couple of days ago I received a message telling me that I had been removed
from vortex-l because my emails were bouncing. This occurs when eskimo is
blacklisted. Upon reporting this to my ISP and requesting that the blacklisting
be removed, I was informed that they don't control it themselves, but rather
subscribe to a central service which does that. The blacklisting is normally
lifted after a few hours, if the spam has stopped.
I had to resubscribe to vortex. I post this as fair warning to others, so that
if your mail suddenly stops, it may be an indication that you too have been
removed from the list (and you haven't received notification because eskimo is
blacklisted - catch 22).

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.