Hi,
[snip]
>Good points made by Michel and Horace, as I was heavily influenced in
>this thought (at the time I read the Paynter paper) by the Graneau work.
>
>Even now, I am not sure whether their assertion is wrong or right, but
>the same general idea of the bond formation process absorbing energy is
>also made in the Paynter article (which was admittedly scanned as
>opposed to being studied). Perhaps the bond itself stores additional
>energy over and above it also being a lower energy state.
>
>This needs some careful analysis due to the implications. If there is a
>resolution which would favor Graneau, it exist in that difference, or
>gap which exists between between "binding energy" and "dissociation
>energy", which we often assume to be merely different sides of the same
>coin but which may provide the answer to this paradox, on which Graneau
>depends. BTW Graneau was peer-reviewed in a number of prominent journals.

IMO, it's simple. Horace is correct, and the Graneau's are clutching at straws,
because they can't conceive of a different energy source. However Hydrinos
provide a ready and logical explanation for their results, it's just that they
either have never heard of them, or they won't go there out of pride.

[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.