thomas malloy wrote:
In his conclusion to Steorn, Dr. Mike wrote;

My conclusion after going through all this is that Steorn is neither
hoax nor scam.  It is delusion.  The reason it seems surreal is
because it is surreal - we are the real part of someone elses
imagination.

I thank Steorn for this truely awesome opportunity to meet so many
really wonderful people.  I hope I get to meet you all again someday.

Patience, persistence, truth,

Dr. mike

IMHO, the key word is delusion. I reference my post yesterday on the The Prendev and Bedeni motors. Many inventors have spent millions of dollars on those designs. Any physicist will tell you that there is no reason for them to work. Dr. Mike's word is delusion, mine is
psychosis

That's one of the weakest Steorn theories to date. To believe such a theory one needs to believe Sean seriously hallucinates, as Sean clearly stated he's seen the Orbo run up to two weeks, in which case Steorn had to stop the Orbo. Those who truly believe Sean hallucinates to such a degree knows very little about human psychology.

Sean's either telling the truth or he's lying.