Interesting article, Michel.  But this is the part that
attracted my attention.

"There is plenty of intellectual firepower in the U.S.," said Prashant V.
Kamat, an expert in the chemistry of solar cells at the University of Notre
Dame, who has some Energy Department financing. "But there is limited
encouragement to take up the challenge."

He should have said, "There is plenty of intellectual firepower in the
U.S., but they're all in law school, which is why they had to import me
from India.  I tried to interest my daughter in chemistry, but she went
to law school too."

M.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com