Jones wrote..

If you have watched a visual and animated
fractal progression, from what seems to be zooming in
from larger to smaller, you can get some appreciation
for this situation. There is never a full dimensional
change (or power law jump)

However, as a practical matter there is little to
distinguish this kind of space sensually from another
full dimension, but it does makes a difference
mathematically to suggest a fractal, rather than
another whole dimension.

Howdy Jones,
Good analogy and thought progression. I have to imagine a visual in my math progression. This subject is absolutely fascinating in it's dimension and relationship. Of course, having a :fractured" mind, I have to think in 4 dimensions with color added in order to grasp a concept.. hmmm.. perhaps that is why NASA recognized the need to use color in their imaging. Come to think of it.. suggesting a fractal is like adding the color spectrum .. a rainbow if you will... a subliminal dimension.. or component. Upon reading your post, my mind immediately went into a prismatic mode. <grin>

Richard