by definition, wouldnt increasing pressure change where the triple point is?

On 7/19/07, Zachary Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've wondered this, too.  I was illumined to consider a paper on
sonomagnetism, a phenomena seen in the boundary layer of the oceanic
thermocline.  The motion of electrolytic fluid carries and
electromotive force that generates photonic emissions (presumably
which were being confusing the interpretation of submarine
transmissions).  I think it's another entry in the library of radiant
transduction to coherent energy.

To hypothesize on your question, if you compressed water near it's
triple point I think you'd see a quantized heat dissipation curve in
sync with photonic emissions in directions characterized by [some
kind of dissipation-turbulence function]

Zak

--
That which yields isn't always weak.