Horace Heffner wrote:

On Jul 25, 2007, at 8:13 AM, Jones Beene wrote:

Lost amidst the Steorn recriminations:

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Magnetic_Motor.pdf

From China, with love - or more self-delusion?

It is more confusion than delusion. Their mistake is right out in plain sight. They can't tell the difference between force and energy. Things go first bad with these equations:

Wow! I read the .pdf document, and if there is no working energy machine, Mr. Ho is completely psychotic. I would call your attention to the picture of the machine. IMHO, that is no hand built, proof of concept prototype, it is a pre manufacturing prototype. The product of much effort, when I saw it, I got the urge to see if I can find a man of means to purchase one. 5 KW parabled on to the grid, 24/7 would yield a nice cash flow. Well we shall see, in the mean time, it's back to the drawing board.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---