Stiffler Scientific wrote:

thomas malloy said;

I share your enthusiasm Jones. Ever since I read the article about the
Boyce electrolyzer, I've gotten the itch to find out if it works. BTW,
the efficiency claimed is 1000 times the Faradaic efficiency, more than
enough to close the loop.

Of course 1000% would be world shattering, but one must ask of him some of
the same questions that have been put to some of my devices.

I agree that a 10 times energy gain is the minimum required to close the loop with an ICE based generator.

Lets look at the formula Lgas = R*I*T*t/F*p*z, simple but effective way to
ask questions.

I assume by burning the hydroxy gas in a container jacketed by water, I could get a close approximation on the amount of heat evolved. IMHO, given the size of the reported increase, between the above cell and a simple DC ampmeter, voltmeter, and a clock, I can arrive at an ascessment of whether or not the machine is working.

From the stand point of the cell, Boyce states voltage is evil after
reaching the thermal neutral point, yet voltage can be used to increase I in

The idea is to use the potential to cause the oxygen and hydrogen to pull apart, not to muscle in an electron. That's the way a Faraday electrolyzer works.

I think the Boyce cell needs some additional quantitative figures to really
show what is the output and content.

I agree, the only way to settle this is to build the machine and test it. My friend says that the MIB will leave you alone as long as you stick to generators, and don't put one in an automobile

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---