That's lymphatic and bone marrow cancers, which especially includes myeloma, leukemia, Hodgkins, and non-Hodgkins lymphomas.

BTW, here's a report of what appears to be a really stupid study, unless it is just bad reporting.

http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/reprint/157/5/505.pdf

"In the news . . .
Putting an end to fears
about power lines
Concern about a possible link between
high-voltage power lines
and leukemia was sparked in 1979
with the publication of a study
showing there was twice the risk
of cancer among children living
near power lines."

"Data collectors blinded to the
children’s health measured magnetic
fields in the children’s bedrooms
and other parts of their
houses..."

The reason this is so stupid is it measures *magnetic fields* (which are of course miniscule) and apparently ignores the important stuff, like the magnitude of induced currents in long conductive pathways like the bones, lymphatic system, and circulatory system. Again and again you see references to numbers on the order of 1 micro Tesla or way less, far less than the earth's magnetic field. What counts is the amount of current induced in body conductive loops, indoors and out of doors. This should be measured by a standard loop of some kind, or maybe a standard instrumented dummy. It is a combination electrostatic electromagnetic effect.