Vortexians;

I just had something very interesting happen. My friend Rev. Terry has been following the sermons of Kim Clement, who claims to be a prophet of G-d. The problem is that some of the craziest people I know claim to hear directly from G-d.

Terry forwarded Kim's latest newsletter to me. He prophecized that there would be a new energy source. He continued that "America's defecit will go to zero." I find this very interesting considering my having received the file detailing the resonant frequency electrolyzer. Then I met Gene Johnson, AKA Hydrogene I think that I posted the URL for his site.

Then there is the kite site, I'm glad that the poster gave a synopsis, because I don't read Dutch. Has anyone translated the site? how does it work? enough electricity from 3 kites to run a city, Otto Schmitt would have termed that significant.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---