Jones,
That's is correct I was AF from 69 to 73 but only TDY to Guam in 72-73. It is hard for me to believe that a nuke armed B-52 could get off the ground accidently. There are a lot of people & procedures involved plus the on board electronics that tells the flight crew the weapon status.
Ron

--On Wednesday, September 05, 2007 4:13 PM -0700 Jones Beene <[EMAIL