http://publicparapsychology.blogspot.com/2007/11/brain-response-to-future-event.html

 A Brain Response to a Future Event?
Monday, November 12, 2007

Whenever we suddenly encounter something that frightens or startles
us, our body has a tendency to "jump" in response. Over the past
decade, a considerable amount of evidence has been gathered to suggest
that, on a very subtle and unconscious level, our body's autonomic
nervous system may also "jump" in response to frightening or startling
stimuli. However, it does so even before our body encounters such
stimuli. This evidence comes from various experiments designed to
explore the possible physiological signatures of a
precognition-related experience that has come to be known as
presentiment or pre-stimulus response.

<more>