OrionWorks wrote:

Newman gives me the impression that he sincerely believes he has
created a "free" energy device. OTOH, I wonder if some of Newman's

When one has convinced themselves that god has whispered sacred
secrets of the universe in their ear their sense of outrage against
everyone else who does not share in their conviction will become
increasingly more blatant.

I believe we are witnessing this unraveling. Regrettably, I believe it
will only get worse for Newman & Co.
Blatant, that's Joe. Haven't you heard Steven? Joe thinks that he is god. He was unreveled years ago, and AFAIK, nothings changed.

Go heat water Joe!!!

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---