ii find the best thing to be that right at the start of the film there is a
dymaxion map in the background! i wish i could view googlemaps as a dymaxion
map. seriously.

one other film is "tucker - the car and the dream" or something, in which
in the  courtroom, or outside it, in the court building, there are large
portraits of nikola tesla in there.
nice placement, but how many "get" this of the normal watchers? :(

--
∞