Terry Blanton wrote:

On Jan 28, 2008 6:26 PM, Jones Beene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lawrence,

What you say is quite true.

However, even though most Muslims are peace-loving, decent people, there is a
most vocal and politically active segment, which vehemently hates the USA,
Israel, and the West, and - let's also admit to this - they
hate us for very good reason!

The militant Moslems interpret the Qur'an literally. They also reject the Holy Torah, since the Jews corrupted it. Consequently they don't recognize the Jews title to the land between the two rivers,the Nile and Euphrates. We have allowed perversion like porn, they're right about that. G-d, not to be confused with Allah, allows people to be free, which includes the right to be immoral.

We are the originators of this huge mess - no doubt about that.

There is no good solution to this problem.

Yes, there is. G-d is going to straighten things out.

Worst of all -- We created the problem to start with, aggravated it with support for the State of Israel, and probably deserve some degree of punishment for that;
It's just the opposite, we're being punished for forcing Israel to divide The Land.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---