This should be of interest to Ron Wormus and any others who have high output
equipment for RF in the FCC permitted range of 13.56 MHz.

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/maney/mri/2008/00000012/00000001/art00002

As to this being way below microwaves:I would have been more surprised that
13.56 turns out to be an effective range for an anomaly- had it not been for
the Stiffler SEC effect which is now going into publication. There is a
possibility that this is related to the SEC effect but Ron Stiffler is not
commenting until his report is published.

Here is the abstract from the Kansius/ Roy paper which costs $45.

I suppose that cost is how the publishers are able to give the inventors a
stipend, so we should not complain about that cost being excessive- assuming
most of it goes to the inventors. However, the cost will keep the paper out of
the hands of younger experimenters. From the abstract:

...."NaCl-H2O solutions of concentrations ranging from 1 to30%, when exposed to
a polarized radiofrequency beam at 13ยท56 MHz atroom temperature, generate an
intimate mixture of hydrogen and oxygenwhich can be ignited and burned with a
steady flame."

That is the limit of relevant info from the abstract.

OK - it is clear to me from other reports, even if it is not admitted in the
abstract - that this process is NOT gainful, in the sense of OU-  as many
observers had hoped; but that does not make it 'merely' a curiosity.

The usefulness of the technique will depend on how efficient the process is,
when comparing P-in (elec) to P-out (thermal).

One report which seems to have been accurate several weeks ago pegged the
initial efficiency (before the famous Dr. Roy got involved in the project) at
about 40% which is only about one-half of what you get with DC electrolysis.

I am hoping that it turns out to be greater than that.

Open questions:

1) why does RF polarization matter?
        likely answer: it prevents immediate recombination
2) how is RF polarization accomplished
        likely answer: a waveguide or geometric reactor of some kind that
favors polarization

... any other questions come to mind?

Jones