Hi,
[snip]
>Forgot to add - we also require some extra O2 to be bubbled through the
>barrel, otherwise the end product is all steam. Not sure the pressure-swing
>device enrichment device is efficient enough for very cheap O2.
>
>Maybe Robin knows?

Unfortunately I don't, however I'm guessing that the energies involved are small
compared to electrolysis, so I would expect it to be cheaper than that, and I
suspect that electrolysis would be cheaper than buying bottled oxygen (based on
anecdotal reports of Wiseman technology Brown's gas generators).
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.