I friend of mine rvargo has an IQ of 160.  He has proven to have a  vision of
future events.
He writes:
<snip>
It is worse than what is stated. The Chinese hold 1 trillion of out debt.
They could put us in a depression in 24 hrs at any time they choose. A major
attack on Saudi oil would spike oil to $200 a barrel per Goldman sacks. In the
entire history of mankind the end result has always been debasement of the
currency. Your new dollar has already been printed it is called the Amerio and
will be the currency of the US , Mexico, and Canada. We are going to the North
 American Union modeled after Europe. The exchange rate will be 5 or 10 to
one  old to new. Precious metals will be outlawed like Roosevelt did in the
30's.  "History always repeats itself but never the same way". My quote of me.
Oh,
in  2009 for the first time in the history of the United States we will
import  food.
<snip>
Is it really going to get this bad?  What about going to Mars?   What about
energy to cheep to meter?
What about the 30 hour work week with robots doing the heavy work?  I  was
promised these things in grade school.  Don't tell me they are not  going to
happen.  I hope Jed can fix it.

Frank

Home.