Jed Rothwell wrote:

This is conventional technology as far as I can tell, but interesting:

I agree. I briefly discussed EI's technology, they have IP protection, and perhaps their method is superior to the Brown Nuclear battery. I mentioned the Brown Patent to our Governor, Minnesota is long on nuclear waste. Unfortunately the use of radionuclides is a major barrier to venture capitalists. I'm glad to see that the defense establishment is bankrolling their efforts.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---