Hi,
[snip]

>Aren't alien craft more symmetrical than that?
>;-)
>
>Harry
>
>On 30/3/2008 11:28 AM, Terry Blanton wrote:
>
>> The dragonfly ufo drones are back in the new along with a leaked 1986
>> research document on reverse engineering:
>>
>> http://www.ufo-blog.com/ufo-blog/labels/california.html

If you look closely at the photo, the bottom set of wires (twisted cables),
which I'm guessing belong to a cable company, appear to intersect the object
rather than crossing it as the other wires do. This implies to me that its a
fake.

In the video, the statement is made that the symbols match those from the
Kecksburg(?) crash. This would of course be no surprise if it were faked, and
the symbols taken from the Kecksburg doco.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.