Hi,
[snip]
>Wow - this guy Glen Kertz - who has an operating system (pictured) so his
>claims are based on  actual results - sez he can produce about 100,000 gallons
>of algae oil peracre per year, compared to about 30 gallons per acre from
>corn; 50 gallons fromsoybeans. That appears to be the highest of the figures
>which have been claimed in the various published reports.
[snip]
I suspect strongly, that the number quoted is a projection based upon his
calculations, rather than an actual measurement. In order for it to be an actual
measurement the algae would have to be *extremely* efficient at converting
sunlight into chemical energy.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.