I went home to Johnstown PA on 4/21/08.? Hillery was speaking?in the?gym of the
Johnstown high school on that day.? I went to see her early.
I dropped off a note to her secret service agent.? He said he would give it to
Hillery.? The hand written note requrested
that she support the efforts of Boss and Spizack at SPWAR.

At the ralley.

Everyone starting chanting? Hillery, Hillery , Hillery.? I did the same.? It
was fun.
She is going to cut taxes.?provide universal heath care, end the war, and
support energy research.

If I get a note or email back from her, I will let you know.

I'm back in Pittsburgh today debugging the DCS computer controls for Plant
Allen near Charlotte.
Pehaps I will get to see Obama when he passes throgh North Carolina.? It will
be harder to drop off a note
because the City and the rally will be much bigger.

I noticed quite a few very poor people at the ralley.? The man next to me told
me ( Mr Maseris ) that he has not been able to find a job since 1983.? He has a
degree in journalism. Things are really bad around Johnstown.? I have been
blind to this.? I've been working 10 to 12 hrs a day in Charlotte NC.?.? I've
had some tough times with years off, however, never as tough as his.

Frank Znidarsic