Hi,
[snip]
>Looks like this company beat Michael Foster to
>market...
>
>http://www.sunrgi.com/
[snip]
"Q10: Will this technology have an effect on the dependency that the U.S. has on
foreign oil?
A: Yes it will. Right now very little electricity is generated using foreign
oil. That is not the source of our dependency. Our dependency comes from relying
on foreign oil as a key source for home heating oil and gasoline. When low-cost,
SUNRGI-generated energy proliferates, inexpensive electricity will encourage
substitution of electrical for other energy sources – electric furnaces can
replace those that are now oil-fired, electric-powered cars can replace gasoline
engines, and solar heating systems for homes, businesses and institutional
customers can become widespread."

Should this become widespread, then of course most power will be generated over
day. Hence it would be useful to recharge electric vehicles while parked at work
during the day, rather than at home over night.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.