Howdy Mike,
And thus we gain another glimpse of the new century strategies being used to "capture" revenue streams derived from intellectual property... or should I say "properties". Actually the field remains open to a new legimate form of pirating ownership before discovery. hmmm Google concepualized an advertizing revenue stream could be created with a website.
BLP appears to "see" a future revenue stream by "pre-empting" patents.
Richard

Mike Carrell wrote,
The UK patent is just one event in an elaborate dance. BLP is well financed.