On Jun 13, 2008, at 5:38 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'll be speaking at the Von-Brown rocket center in Feb. I will be presenting my paper on The Control of the Natural Forces. Hopefully new energy development will follow.

It is quite an honer for me.

Congratulations!

I think that is probably spelled "Von Braun Center", as in "Wernher von Braun". Have a nice trip to Huntsville in February!

BTW, since those papers will be published by the American Institute of Physics (AIP) as an AIP Conference Proceedings, it will probably give Robert Park apoplexy when he finds out.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/