Hi Terry,

I made it to Atlanta relatively unscathed. First time in the city. I
only spent about an hour and half wandering about lost in the third
largest airport in the U.S. Eventually, I found my designated shuttle,
and was whisked to the hotel, sweat drenched and all.

My IBM training class starts Tuesday morning. I'll be attending class
all day and won't get out till 5:00 PM. Tuesday through Thursday.

I'll try calling your cell sometime Tuesday during the daytime to see
what your dynamic schedule for the rest of the week might be.

I never received an attached NDA. I assume you will have a hardcopy
for me to sign should the opportunity present itself, and I get the
chance to visit some of the facilities.

Yep, it's warm down here.

Signing off.

Steve