On Jul 30, 2008, at 7:07 PM, Robin van Spaandonk wrote:

Hi,
[snip]
I was emailed a link to an article referring to the work of Adrian
Prael on Casimir force powered devices:

http://www.zpenergy.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=954

Unfortunately, the "Read Full Interview Here" link no longer works.

Anyone familiar with Adrian Prael's work?

See also http://www.crnano.org/interview.tymes.htm or contact him directly at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oh, thanks Robin. I got a message from Charles Prael saying Adrian was his brother, so I didn't check the article to make sure the last names were the same. I got no hits on a search for "Adrian Prael". I didn't realize the last name was Tymes.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/