Could a significant global cooling effect be taking place.? I notice there is a
deafening silence from Pope Algore and his Church of Global Warming on this
subject.  It would be very inconvenient for  the selling of  carbon
indulgences, oops... that's offsets.  Nothing is made of the fact that 2007 saw
the largest one year drop in average global temperature in recorded history.
Didn't hear about that did you?  Almost everyone who lives on the real earth,
rather that the computer climate model earth, has noticed that it's been a lot
cooler lately.  Where I live in southern California, winter before last winter
was the coldest since 1948, but of course nothing was made of that in the news.
 I lost 500 feet of ficus hedge because it froze to death.  There was a massive
die-out of native plant species in the canyons near my home as well, all frozen.

The fast dancing and circumlocutory nonsense spewing forth from the Global
Warming Priesthood grasping for some explanation are becoming both shrill and
comical.  The real reason for climate changes, solar activity, is showing us
something quite the opposite of Algore's dreamworld. You know, that's the one
where all of us ride bicycles and starve to death, while Algore flies about in
his Gulfstream and has a special lane on the road for his fleet of SUVs while
he grows ever fatter.  Anyone else notice he's begun to resemble a fat Bela
Lugosi?

There has been a total lack of sunspots for a month.  This is not good news,
either for real people or Algore. This normally indicates a significant colder
period on the earth, or even an ice age.  We need to get really serious about
energy supplies, both conventional and new, especially the new ones.  We also
need to quit whining about genetically modified crops.  If there is a long term
colder climate, agricultural output will plummet.  More energy and higher crop
yields in a shorter growing season will be essential to prevent the starvation
of millions or even billions.

Here is a link to the observations about the lack of sunspots:

http://www.dailytech.com/Sun+Makes+History+First+Spotless+Month+in+a+Century/article12823.htm

http://tinyurl.com/562srq

M.