----- Original Message ----
From: Horace Heffner

Suppose we actually have microscopic black holes in the center of the
moon, or earth for that matter. They would tend to be maintained at
the center of gravity.  Their matter consumption rate would depend on
relative motion with that matter, and their cross section for
consumption would be very small.   Even in a liquid core environment,
the rate of matter consumption would eventually depend primarily on
the viscosity of the core matter. The rate of consumption would be
finite and for a very long time possibly exponential. In a solid core
body like the moon, the consumption might never occur, because the
black hole would essentially hollow out a vacuum around itself.

If black holes can carry charge, then it may be feasible for them to
form negative "atoms" in which they are the nuclei, and ordinary
atomic nuclei act like electrons. Such atoms would be insulated from
further accretion by electromagnetic action of the satellite nuclei
on surrounding matter.  Even purely by the force of gravity and by
quantum constraints, a gravitation force atom might be feasible
having nuclei for satellites. If sufficient delay can be obtained,
then the black hole will evaporate. If the force of the black hole's
gravity ever exceeds the EM force, at a macro distance, then the ball
game is probably all over for the host body.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/