Hi,
[snip]
>First, let me be very clear that I said neutrinos may be comprised of
>graviphotons, not gravitons the messenger particles.
[snip]
...and that's exactly what I meant. Is it possible that neutrinos and
graviphotons (not gravitons) are identically the same thing, rather than
neutrinos being comprised of graviphotons?

Note that we normally think of neutrinos as being particles, but surely there is
every reason to believe that they have a wave aspect, given that they must have
a frequency. If they don't have a frequency, then how can they have differing
energies if they all travel at the speed of light?
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>