Vortexians;

I'm not a big fan of Jesse Ventura. We did elect him governor of Minnesota, and he is an ex Navy Seal, Vietnam Veteran, Demolition Expert and an avid spokesperson for 911 Truth. IMHO, Jesse the candidate (successor to Jesse the talk show host) promised one thing, and Jesse the Governor did another.

The governor takes on a swarm of media in the footage below for about
30 minutes. However, he ignores Islam's watwah (declaration of jahad), Saddam's WMD, (documented in Georges Sada's Saddam's Secrets) and Bin Laden' peace offer (he demands a Universal Caliphate). I believe that Jesse's misguided ideas grow out of his pagan world view.

Video:
http://thestateoftruth.com/2008/09/jesse-ventura-body-slams-911-conspiracy-debunkers-for-30-minutes <http://webmail.usfamily.net/web/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fthestateoftruth.com%2F2008%2F09%2Fjesse-ventura-body-slams-911-conspiracy-debunkers-for-30-minutes>

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---